POSITION: NEW BUSINESS EXECUTIVE
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, BUSINESS OPERATIONS
The Stockton Heat are in the business of offering exciting professional hockey at an affordable price, providing players and staff an opportunity to develop and mature while giving back to our community. We work everyday to bring people together and provide fun, family entertainment, creating lasting memories. It’s who we are.
The Stockton Heat adhere to a culture whereby every employee participates in the ticket sales process (referred to as “EST – Everyone Sells Tickets) at a level and to a degree that fits with their workload and capabilities, as determined mutually by the employee and CEO.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, cultivate, close and service new business encompassing Heat tickets and Heat marketing partnerships assets and inventory from lists provided by the Heat and seek referrals from book of business
- Facilitate meetings for all customers/accounts
- Accountable to inbound/outbound calls/contact and networking metrics included in Heat’s business plan
- Make a minimum of 65 calls a day
- Manage time against department goals on a 80% sales/20% servicing basis
- Day to day relationship management of customer/account portfolio
- Collaborate with all Heat departments as needed in servicing customer/account portfolio
- Maintain customer/account CRM/Archtics data and contact records
- Manage collection of customer/account payments and fees
- Event/Game coverage as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Sales, servicing, administrative or operations experience in the sports and entertainment, or hospitality industry, preferred
- Basic proficiency with technology and business analytics
- Ability and interest in functioning as a member of a team, in a competitive environment, collaborating with others
Please email a cover letter and resume with the subject line ‘New Business Executive’ to Heat CEO Brian Petrovek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Stockton Heat is an Equal Opportunity Employer